Free background from VintageMadeForYou

07 April 2012

Thank you notes (Mojo Monday 235)

I needed to make some cards for thank you notes that I need to send for the gifts that people gave us for our grandpa's funeral.  I could not stand using those cards that the funeral home gave us.  They were uncreative, blah and boring!  I did limit my time spent on each card because I needed to make many many cards.  I set a 4 minute limit on each card.  I stuck to it closely and created 28 cards in one night because of my limit.  

I made these 2 from the MOJO Monday sketch for this week. This sketch helped me stay true to my 4 minute limit (at least for these 2 cards).  

Patterned paper on the red card is by K&Co.  On the yellow card it is by Bo Bunny.  The other papers are from my scrapbin.  The Thank You stamp and the border punch are by Fiskars.  The flower stamp is by Stampin UP!  The flower sticker on the yellow card is by Bo Bunny.  All color inks are Distress Inks by Tim Holtz.  The black ink is by Ranger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!