Free background from VintageMadeForYou

01 April 2012

Sunday Afternoon Workshop












I have never been invited to a card workshop before and was very excited when a scrapbooking buddy (Kelly Veach) invited me to her monthly card class.  The teacher was Gina Fraser and she was GREAT!  Bubbly and excited with TONS of grand ideas!.

Today I am going to share the cards that she created for us to make.  I did change mine a tad.  On most of the cards I used inks to distress a bit or add some dimension.  One card I changed a lot the pennant card. Her card featured 3 flags that went across the card, I simply can't do that straight across stuff so I made mine at an angle and I must say it is one of my 2 favorites.  My favorite is the grey and pink card.  Gina's card was PERFECT and needed me to change NOTHING.

I had a wonderful time.  I was quiet because I was soaking it all in.  The room was so inspiring.  The chatter from the girls was great to be around.  The learning to use a big shot was AWESOME (thanks Jennifer Hodges for showing me how to use it)!  I can't think of anything that could have been changed to make the afternoon better.

I am grateful for the chance to go to this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!