Free background from VintageMadeForYou

07 April 2012

Limiting your creativity???? I don't think so.

You can only use 2 sheets of 12x12 paper.  Everything else must come from scraps that you have.  I did it!  I did not think that I could, but I did.  I took 1 sheet of 12x12 paper made by Bo Bunny (houndstooth on one side, green distressed on the other).  I also took one sheet of yellow Bazzil card stock.  I did NOT measure the paper because I am bad about that. I eyeballed  the paper, and I would say I cut it somewhere around the 7 inch mark. That left a a 5x12 (ish) strip and a 7x12 piece.  I cut the 7 inch piece in half.  I made 2 cards out of this.  I cut the yellow paper in the same fashion, however most of the yellow became mats for the 2 main cards.  As you can see one of the yellow pieces made a card.  That card (card 2) I used a Fiskars border punch to create the edging.  The thank you stamp is by Fiskars.  The face punch is by Hampton Arts.  All color inks are Distress Inks by Tim Holtz.  Black ink by Ranger.  The dot sticker border, the flower sticker, and the patterned paper (as stated earlier) are by Bo Bunny. 

I did have some yellow paper left over after creating these cards and decided it would make a great mat for the inside of the cards (perfect for writing my message). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun