Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 May 2012

Looking Ahead

Today may be Mother's Day but I am all ready trying to look ahead to the next holiday...Father's Day.

Today I thought I would make a few cards that could be given to men.  Two of which I thought were best suited for Father's Day.

I used the CR84FN colors to inspire me....and what great colors they were....mint, blue and neutral.  Oh, this was perfect for a mans card.

Also featured on today's cards are my favorite paper line EVER!  I am  on my third pack of 180 sheets and I guess this will be the final package that I get as I have not found it anywhere in more than a year.  Bohemia by My Mind's Eye.


Products also featured:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Walnut Stain and Evergreen Bough
K&Co made the hot air balloon (so very cute)
Graphic 45 made all the early Hollywood inspired tags (what a great line that is too)
Hour glass by Bo Bunny
Gears by Tim Holtz
Embossed tag and scalloped cirle by my lovely Big Kick
Edges on the cards (that are die cut) by Creative Memories
All patterned paper by MME
Kraft cardstock from the open stock shelves at Hobby Lobby
Bingo number by Maya Road
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Letter stamps by the Miss Elizabeth's at the Dollar Tree
Dad rub ons from a kit I got at CKC, and it was a CK one












4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set of cards, fab images and a real vintage feel!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you're on a roll! Super set of cards, do like the details here. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of cards Michelle! Love the Vintage vibe and fun details! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, you just went WILD with these colors! All perfect for Father's Day! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun