Free background from VintageMadeForYou

28 May 2012

Memorial Day: a day of accomplishments

I had high ambitions for this Memorial Day.  I got up at my usual time and since John was at work and the kids were asleep I got started.  My objective?  I could use however much paper I wanted I just could not have an scraps (I have too many all ready).  Okay, I can do this.

I took one pack of paper by Basic Grey (Kioshi) and used that as my starter paper.  I added some plain cardstock, but most of todays paper came from that pad. 

The first scrapbook layout and two cards were made for the MOJO Monday and the CR84FN scrapbook challenges. 

In addition to the Basic Grey paper I used Black archival ink by Ranger, Walnut Stain ink by Tim Holtz, plain papers by Recollection and Bazzil, stickers by Basic Grey, and clear transparencies from a kit that I got at CKC. 


Celebrate card...tag by Graphic 45, ribbon by Technique Tuesday, buckle from JoAnn's, Celebrate from a CKC kit, paper by Basic Grey

pattern paper by Basic Grey, green paper by Bazzil, transparency from a CKC kit, ribbon from my stash, eyelet by Making Memories, black paper by Bazzil

Purple paper by Recollection, green paper by Bazzil, Good Luck tag by K&Co, all pattern paper by Basic Grey, ribbon from my stash


Tag by K&Co, pattern paper by Basic Grey, green paper by Bazzil, Purple paper by Basic Grey, ribbon from a set of sheet I bought



All pattern paper by Basic Grey, green paper by Bazzil

I LOVE this one!!!  Butterfly by K&Co, fresh air from a kit purchased at CKC, card base by Recollections, patterned paper by Basic Grey


All patterned paper by Basic Grey, quote from a CKC kit, eyelet from Making Memories

Book page from Song of the Siren by Philippa Carr, chipboard by Die cuts with a View, all pattern paper by Basic Grey, lady by Graphic 45, quote from a CKC kit, lace by Recollections...I love this one too!!!


made for a friend of mine, picture is of her grandmother, patterned paper by Basic Grey, butterfly and gear stamp by Hampton Arts.  I made this card in memory of her grandmother who just passed away.  She had been her grandmother's caregiver. 



Most of the collage materials by K&Co, all patterned paper by Basic Grey, Ribbon from Michael's, frame by Making Memories, stickers by Basic Grey





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of projects Michelle! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab bunch of cards Michelle! So much creativity!
    Thanks for joining us again at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun