Free background from VintageMadeForYou

12 May 2012

My first Big Kick projects are spring cards

I got a Big Kick for my birthday and the first day I got it I just HAD to try it out.  I pulled a random piece of cardstock from my paper rack and it was carnation pink.  I cut and embossed using every folder that I had...this entire 12x12 sheet of paper.

Today I sat down to do my weekly Mojo Monday challenge and I wanted to use those nice embossed things that I had made.  I will start with this weeks sketch then my creation.







The first two cards feature a Tim Holtz embossing folder and of course Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  The frame is a Sizzix die (another new one) and the You are my Sunshine is by Fancy Pants.   Everything else is from my scrapbin.

The bottom two cards....the pinked edge background is a cuttlebug.  The music note stamp and the script stamp are by Close to My Heart (my birthday stamp set).  All other papers are from my scrapbin.  The love was purchased at JoAnn's.  The "you are the music in me" font is Amienne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun