Free background from VintageMadeForYou

27 May 2012

One Layer of Fun

It is no secret I like layers.  All  my scrapbook pages, my cards, my home decor....I want the layers.  When I saw this challenge I had to participate just because it was something I usually didn't do...ONE LAYER!  (check out the challenge here.....http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/ )

I decided that I had to create the illusion of layers by layering stamps.  I am pleased with the results, hope you are too.

To get the look:
All stamps by Technique Tuesday-I took the stamps and layered them my creating masks so that I could keep stamping the single fruits on top of each other.  I used the A Little Fruity stamp set, but since that is no longer available you could use their Fruit Stand set.

The embossed border was a cuttlebug embossing folder and I inked it using Technique Tuesday berry ink

The lines and dots were drawn by me using a Martha Stewart black pen




That's it...hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!