Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Five Presidents: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford

Five Presidents: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford Five Presidents: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford by Clint Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wanted to read this book just because the Secret Service is kind of fascinating to me. I had no idea until I got into the book that I knew of this guy and what he did on a very important day in history. I also learned by reading this more of what LBJ and Ike were like. I have read a lot on each guy, but this was the more personal spin on their lives. While I know there was much left out this was a good read. I did like that he rarely spoke of his family, and you see he rarely saw that family because of his job...so it fit right with history.

PS, the cream of the crop was meeting Mr. Hill in Oct 2017 and hearing him tell the story and answer questions.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun