Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Lament for a Lost Lover

Lament for a Lost Lover Lament for a Lost Lover by Philippa Carr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book follows Arabella Eversleigh, but what I love is the entrance of Harriet Main. She is in the next few books and I adore her!!!

This is the start of my favorite books in the whole series. Arabella meets Edwin in sort of an arrangement from the families that they fall in love and marry. It does happen. Edwin is a pleasing husband, who indulges Arabella and is very present...until he is not. What we don't know for now is that yes he is involved in bringing the King back to England but he is also spending time with Harriet. We will grow to hate and love Harriet over the next few books. She is someone who will not leave our hearts easily.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!