Free background from VintageMadeForYou

05 October 2018

Review: Lilac Girls

Lilac Girls Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of those books that at first I was hesitant to read. Then I started and had trouble putting down, especially once the story got to the concentration camp. The ending was wonderful in so many ways as well. I am often scared to put too much in a review because I am one of those folks that will pick up a book because of what it looks like....I rarely ever read the synopsis. I hate to give away too much just in case you are like I am and just like to jump inside the covers of the book.

What I will tell you is that this book follows three women. One is a young lady, one a doctor, and a socialite. All three women will be connected by a redirection camp/concentration camp. No matter what they call it, it was horrible and one person will strive to make it better for those held at the camp.

I thought it was well written and I admit I cried a little.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun