Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: The Affair: An enthralling story of love and passion and Hollywood glamour

The Affair: An enthralling story of love and passion and Hollywood glamour The Affair: An enthralling story of love and passion and Hollywood glamour by Gill Paul
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I expected this book to be full of the tales of Liz and Dick as they fell in love on the set of Cleopatra. What I got was a book where that happened...PLUS, there was a Dateline twist! I loved that little surprise. Diana was hired to be the historian on the set of the epic film. She's married to an older man and disappointed he didn't want to go to Rome with her. She left her man at home and had all kind of adventures. These adventures changed her life forever.

I very much enjoyed this journey.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun