Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Fireball: Carole Lombard and the Mystery of Flight 3

Fireball: Carole Lombard and the Mystery of Flight 3 Fireball: Carole Lombard and the Mystery of Flight 3 by Robert Matzen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Vivid, nerve racking, unreal , sorrow.....I felt all of this. I knew the story, but I didn't know the story. The wreckage is unreal and a bit morbid, but you need this detailed account to see just what Flight 3 did to so many families. I very much enjoyed the mini bio about Carole in between the horrific story of her passing. It was the good in all that bad.

I knew of Clark's sorrow, how it changed him....but I teared up reading just how miserable he was.

I have had this book on my to read book list for a long time and now I said "why did you wait so long?" Excellent!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!