Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: The It Girl and Me: A Novel of Clara Bow

The It Girl and Me: A Novel of Clara Bow The It Girl and Me: A Novel of Clara Bow by Laini Giles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was fun. It started out a little different than I expected it to, but when it ended....ZOWIE!!! I loved how the story wrapped up and then I saw it was based on a true person (Daisy DeVoe) and this really happened. I am not sure how much liberties the author took with the true story, but it the book read like a "it happened but it's hard to believe it did" tale. I very much enjoyed this, as I do the series. I am hoping so much that the author pulls off a Forgotten Actress story on Norma Shearer or Thelma Todd, or even Carole Landis.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun