Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: The Silver Linings Playbook

The Silver Linings Playbook The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I so very much enjoyed this book. Depression, reinvention and desperation....made for some great entertainment. I had not seen the film so I wasn't sure what was going to happen (or even of the film is like the book).

I hate reviewing books too much for fear of giving away plots....Pat was a bit screwed up, Tiffany was a complete mess but hey aren't we all? Pat is trying hard to start over so he doesn't have to go back to the bad place and so apart time can be over. That is his plan. Tiffany meets him and changes his plan, with him almost kicking and screaming along the way. A friendship is formed and hopefully Tiffany can help him end apart time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun