Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Stars Over Sunset Boulevard

Stars Over Sunset Boulevard Stars Over Sunset Boulevard by Susan Meissner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wanted more than anything for this book to be my pick read for 2016. I love the subject matter and the author wrote my 2 favorite books of 2015. I was sadly disappointed. It was a good book, don't get me wrong....It just lacked a bit of that charming world that Fall of Marigolds and "Secrets of a Charmed Life" had. I LOVE GWTW and loved that something of Scarlett's would have a spot in the story, what I did not like was the way it was intertwined in the story. I think I like the characters of Audrey and Violet, at times...then I think "nope she went in a different direction. I just could not love this and I wanted to so bad. I would say if you don't like old Hollywood, or are not a huge fan of Meissner, you might pass on this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun