Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend

I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend by Martin Short
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I laughed, I cried and laughed a tad more. Exactly, what I expected from Marty Short. He drops names, has vacationed with Steve Martin, interviews tons of famous and creates some of the most beloved characters. Personally, he shows you what a great guy you know he is. His devotion to family is rare in one so famous. Excellent!

I keep coming back to this book because I love it so much. Reading it is a blast, but I promise if you have time to do the audiobook you will thank me. Marty is quite entertaining reading the text to you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!