Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter

Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have added another Kennedy book to my read list this year. I wasn't going to read this one because I figured it would sadden me, but she is so pretty I could not resist. I am glad that I did not. I was very sad indeed, but I learned a lot about the Kennedy child deemed not quite as good as the rest by dear old dad. Poor Rosemary. Poor all other people that went through was she did.

This book will break your heart if you have any feelings, but you will also read more of the Kennedy drive. And my heart was softened a bit towards JFK....a WONDERFUL read that I could not put down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun