Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Saraband for Two Sisters

Saraband for Two Sisters Saraband for Two Sisters by Philippa Carr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This has always been an interesting book to me...Two sisters...twins....with lives intertwined so tightly they can never part.

I will add to my original review. These two twins are inseparable until one of them gets smallpox. The other was sent away in an effort to save her life. She goes to London where her cousin introduces her to a military man who is much older. They fall in love and marry. Surprise, the other twin gets better. Now their lives weave together so tightly it is hard to tell where one ends and the other begins. I love this book and I have read it way many more times than what is listed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!