Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: With Love and Laughter, John Ritter

With Love and Laughter, John Ritter With Love and Laughter, John Ritter by Amy Yasbeck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a sweet story. You can tell the love she had for John. You can tell the importance they had on each other and their relationship. He seemed like a riot off-screen too, and very much in love with his kids. His passing made me sad because I am a big fan....here we see how his family felt. It's not all sad. We find out about John's roots, career, and hobbies. Amy downplayed her own strengths and made John look great. I am sure he wasn't so perfect and I know she's a better actress than she portrays herself to be. All in all, I say Ritter fans should enjoy.

I miss his talent.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun