Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You

Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lin's tweets are a wonderful safe zone for me. I read his greetings every day as I get up and face the day. Seems like some days he writes his morning motivation just for me. I rarely read the Gnights because I hit the hay before Lin tweets so it was nice to his closing words that connect with some of the beginning words I have experienced.

Bring a notebook along as you read, you will want to jot down a few or take a few photos with your phone. Trust me you will apply some of these to your life.

Gmorning! Gnight!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!