Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: Murder in Hollywood: Solving a Silent Screen Mystery

Murder in Hollywood: Solving a Silent Screen Mystery Murder in Hollywood: Solving a Silent Screen Mystery by Charles Higham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is about the same murder that Tinseltown was written about. I read these two back to back on purpose because I wanted to see what two different writers thought about this unsolved Hollywood murder. This book featured things that were not mentioned in the last book, evidence wise. I was wondering if it was fiction or actual facts? I did not enjoy this one as much. This one was writer with one criminal in mind and didn't much mention what others could have murder William Desmond Taylor. I did like that this author seemed to have actually interviewed some of the "players" or their families...but I question what their memories were given it was so long.

I made up my mind long ago who the murderer was and after reading these two books, I have not changed that....but we will never know the truth.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!