Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 October 2018

Review: The Miracle at St. Bruno's

The Miracle at St. Bruno's The Miracle at St. Bruno's by Philippa Carr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in my favorite series of books. This one starts during the reign of Henry VIII and his abolishment of the monasteries and the formation of a new national religion in England.... all so he could marry Anne Boleyn. Bruno was a child everyone thought was a savior of some sort. That he was sent by God to correct some of the wrongs done to the monks and the citizens. Bruno wasn't perfect. He would marry one woman and create a life of good...yeah but here is the twist.

This book will suck you in and I think you should read the whole series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun