Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Desserts and Death

Desserts and Death Desserts and Death by Harper Lin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love all of Harper's books. This is one of my favorite series that she writes. You can read any of the books as a standalone, but you will have lots of fun if you start from book 1 and read all the way to this one (#6). Amelia owns the cutest and very popular cupcake food truck....her ex is a louse that tries to take their kids away (she has primary custody but he and his new wife want them). She has a budding romance with a policeman and she tends to get into a lot of trouble. This one starts when LuAnn hires her to bake 100 plus cupcakes for a funeral. It is just as crazy as you think it could get! A fun "read at the beach" or on a plane book. I personally like these books whenever I just want to escape for a few hours.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun