Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Granny's Got a Gun

Granny's Got a Gun Granny's Got a Gun by Harper Lin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am giving this book 5 stars! It is a quick weekend or beach read. You don't have to do a lot of thinking, just enjoy. I think you may even laugh out loud in some parts. This was fun that an ex CIA agent that just happens to be a grandma can still kick some butt in the crime dept.

Barbara is retired and missing her exciting life as a CIA agent. She lives in a sleepy little town, goes to her book club meetings and hangs with her friends...it's just not enough...until...one of the book club members dies right in front of the gang. Barbara will need a little assistance to solve this crime, maybe even help from her grandson.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!