Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: You Can't Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President Donald J. Trump

You Can't Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President Donald J. Trump You Can't Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President Donald J. Trump by Alec Baldwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Donald J Trump is the greatest person on the planet. I know because he told me so almost as soon as the book started.

I did the audio version and no one does Trump better than Baldwin. This book was a bit like a giant SNL skit. You won't learn much about the REAL Donald J Trump, but you will learn about one Donald J Trump. Confused yet?

It didn't seem very long that "Trump" narrated and then some dude (the co author) came in. I kind of lost interest there, but it came back when Trump re-entered the room.

All in all, this was fun. If you are looking for a book on the President, move on. If you are looking for a few laughs and possibly a way to build your self esteem, proceed on.

I can't imagine that reading this would give you the same feeling so I say do the audio.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!