Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Granny Undercover

Granny Undercover Granny Undercover by Harper Lin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For one thing, let me thank Harper for giving me an ARC to enjoy. My honest review is what you get. I have read every one of Harper's books. This series is my favorite....it's about a butt kicking ex CIA granny, Barbara Gold, only no knows she ex cia. Barbara is looking for ways to bond with her son and his family (esp her teenaged grandson), she's exploring new hobbies and local clubs in her new hometown. In this novella she discovers gardening. The hedge clippers that gardeners use will play a big part in the death of a local man, and the death will at first be ruled a suicide. Here is where it gets spicy, Barbara stumbles upon this death and her training leads her to realize it wasn't a suicide. From here Barbara gets into all kinds of trouble and will need some of that CIA training to save the day.

This is a quick read, a funny read (I chuckled out loud a couple of times) and very entertaining. I recommend any of Harper's books, but this series is by far my fave (followed by the Pink Cupcake).

Thank you Harper!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun