Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: My Dear Hamilton: A Novel of Eliza Schuyler Hamilton: Wife, Widow, and Warrior in Alexander Hamilton’s Quest for a More Perfect Union

My Dear Hamilton: A Novel of Eliza Schuyler Hamilton: Wife, Widow, and Warrior in Alexander Hamilton’s Quest for a More Perfect Union My Dear Hamilton: A Novel of Eliza Schuyler Hamilton: Wife, Widow, and Warrior in Alexander Hamilton’s Quest for a More Perfect Union by Stephanie Dray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did adore this book. One hundred percent focused on Eliza and not Eliza as a perfect being, on Eliza as a woman that loves and has been hurt and betrayed, experienced loss and hardships and joy. It was so much like being a fly on the wall and being there during the events of her life. If you only know Eliza from Hamilton: An American Musical, this will take you deeper into what she could have been like.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun