Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Reds in the Beds: A Novel of Golden-Era Hollywood

Reds in the Beds: A Novel of Golden-Era Hollywood Reds in the Beds: A Novel of Golden-Era Hollywood by Martin Turnbull
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The trio of friends get into a few more hassles in this book. Hollywood is scared of being blacklisted. Gwendolyn tries to find her money. Kathryn just tries to stay alive.

Now Hoover and Siegel are butting into the business of Marcus, Kathryn and Gwendolyn. There are plenty of stars in this book, but Bette Davis seems to be most prominent to me (maybe because I can see her acting JUST like her character was written).

While I didn't enjoy this one as much as Searchlights, it is still a nice read. I am sad there is only one book left in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!