Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Alexander Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For almost 10 years, this book has sat on a shelf. For almost 10 years I said, "I need to read this". Finally almost 10 years later thanks to a dude name Lin-Manuel Miranda I got it out. Took me about 10 years to read it, but I loved it. Why did I wait so long? I study Washington, Jefferson, and Madison....and read a book on Burr (Gore Vidal---superb); not once had I read a book on A. Ham. I rather enjoyed getting to know him. As a matter of a fact, this book introduced me to A. Ham fiction and books on duels. I have visited a few sites on Alexander and taken photos but it was because I knew he was FIRST Treasury Secretary, not because he was so intriguing. Thanks LMM for introducing a NON Presidential hero to me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun