Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Every Little Step

Every Little Step Every Little Step by Bobby Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Of course, I love New Edition/BBD and Bobby Brown, so I was going to love this book for that reason alone; but Bobby has had quite the tough life. I didn't know about all the things he has been through other than that famous marriage.

I listened to the audio and I am soo glad that I did. Bobby read it for the most part, but also some of his kids entered the scene, followed by some ex's and then Ralph Tresvant!!!

Bobby will never be a literary star, he will never be a great narrator, but the dude can sing (I wish he did it a little in the audio book), he probably can still move and he is Bobby Brown and that is all that matters to me. I enjoyed this book Every Little Step of the Way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun