Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Cremas, Christmas Cookies, and Crooks

Cremas, Christmas Cookies, and Crooks Cremas, Christmas Cookies, and Crooks by Harper Lin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When a teacher at the local high school is murdered, there is only one person that comes to mind to solve the mystery. FRAN! (I am so glad she is back)

There are plenty of suspects, including a favorite teacher. Everyone who knows Mrs. Crowsdale, knows she is innocent....problem is she can't prove it and this is where Fran enters the drama.

I do believe this is may favorite book in the series. I say this every time, but I am very interested in the characters and Fran's coffee shop business. If you have not picked up a Harper Lin book....you should remedy that now. The books are quick reads perfect for a vacation or weekend read.

I received a copy of this book in advance in trade for my honest opinion of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun