Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: The Wicked City

The Wicked City The Wicked City by Beatriz Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It is nice to have the Schuyler sisters make another appearance! That was a pleasant surprise. This book did go from 1924 and 1998 and how the timelines intertwine. I always like this in a fictional read. Ginger is our 1924 gal. We follow her through her day to day life and learn of traumatic event in her childhood. When her mother gets sick, her past comes right back to smack her in the face.

Ella, our 1998 friend, life has completely changed from what she envisioned when she married Patrick. She has to learn how to live all over again....and somehow she gets connected to Gin in 1924.

Look to see who is connected to the Schuyler family and what that connection is.

I enjoyed the 1998 timeline better, but I realize I couldn't have that timeline without Ginger being a flapper in 1924.

As for Ms. Williams, she is on the list of authors I MUST read. Tiny Little Thing is still my favorite, but I have loved them all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!