Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: The Last of the Duchess: The Strange and Sinister Story of the Final Years of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor

The Last of the Duchess: The Strange and Sinister Story of the Final Years of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor The Last of the Duchess: The Strange and Sinister Story of the Final Years of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor by Caroline Blackwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Royal Family has always interested me and I read just about any book that I can on any member. Wallis has been one of my favorites, not for what she did good but for how she was a determined lady, twice divorced and her goal was to marry David and be Queen. Maybe that is not what she was thinking, but I think it was. I do think that this is the best book that I have ever read about Wallis. One other interesting fact is that when I looked up the author I saw that she herself led an interesting life so now I have to go study her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun