Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: A Bridge Across the Ocean

A Bridge Across the Ocean A Bridge Across the Ocean by Susan Meissner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Here's the thing. I love Susan's books, so I knew I would love this for that reason. The second reason was because it was about the RMS Queen Mary and I do love ocean liners. The third reason for me to love the book, it has sprinkles of WWII heroines interlaced all through the story. The fourth reason....the twist. It is a perfect read for me!

The story is set in modern day with the character Brette that sees ghosts. I know this part was strange to me as well, trust me, it will make sense.

In our journey we travel back to times during and post WWII. We follow GI War Brides as they leave their European homes and come to America to be with their grooms.

The story will have you hooked from the beginning, the twists will have you on the edge of your seat, the book will be so hard to put down so save some time to just read. So far it is my pick book of 2017.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun