Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women

The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, I teared up. I don't cry very easily but this book did it. Until a few weeks ago I had NO idea this happened. I am not sure why it was quieted because this story needs to be told. It all started when a friend posted a facebook article about this, the article referenced this book so of course I had to try it. From the second I started it, I couldn't stop. It is all I thought about. The girls living the high life, elite jobs and losing it all in such a horrible, horrendous way. And the company...I just wanted to line them all up and smack them (at minimum) for what they did to not only these girls, but their families. Some of them had children!!! You need to read this book. I have told everyone I can to try it, I don't think you will be disappointed. I did both the audio at work and the digital book at home.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!