Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Killing Reagan: The Violent Assault that Changed a Presidency

Killing Reagan: The Violent Assault that Changed a Presidency Killing Reagan: The Violent Assault that Changed a Presidency by Bill O'Reilly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a fabulous book! I remember the day Reagan was shot. We were so worried he was not going to make it. Reagan was very popular with me, was that the fault of Alex P. Keaton? Probably, but it shaped my views on the Presidency. Reagan made me fall in love with the office and this book gave me more back story, not just on RWR, but also the man who was in love and would do anything for Jodie Foster. This has no colorful cover-ups, this is strictly facts and pretty ugly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!