Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: The Most Beautiful: My Life with Prince

The Most Beautiful: My Life with Prince The Most Beautiful: My Life with Prince by Mayte Garcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am certain the ever private Prince would hate this book. I am certain he would be furious with the knowledge of it's publication, but I am glad for it. I feel that this book has truth to it in many ways. I don't entirely believe that Mayte knew nothing about his drug use being with him for so long, but maybe she didn't as she was blind by love. Reading the story of the loss of her son made me cry. You could feel the pain pouring out in every word Mayte wrote, it oozed all over the place. I knew Prince was no where near perfect, I hate more than anything I know about him to know that he abused drugs though. The gifted guitar player, the extraordinary dancer, the talented fashion designer...he was outstanding. What he wasn't was faithful to his ladies and that to me is a bit wrong. He seemed close to Mayte, he shouldn't have cheated. Well, he is gone and we can't take it back, what we can do is read this and get a glimpse of the day to day life of Prince Rogers Nelson.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!