Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: This Is Me: Loving the Person You Are Today

This Is Me: Loving the Person You Are Today This Is Me: Loving the Person You Are Today by Chrissy Metz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While it is written in the typical celebrity book style, it is also a sweet book. I did the audiobook so you can hear Chrissy's honest voice about the life events that shaped who she is. You hear the gratitude in her voice...which makes it different than the typical celebrity book. There was heart here. I also felt her belief in God which makes my heart happy :)

She talks about her mistakes, her successes and her dreams and tries to help you fulfill YOUR dreams by giving you life lessons based on what she has been though in this life.

I gave it 5 stars because she is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!