Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Americanos, Apple Pies, and Art Thieves

Americanos, Apple Pies, and Art Thieves Americanos, Apple Pies, and Art Thieves by Harper Lin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harper's books never fail to entertain me. This one was right up my alley...an Americano and an art show. Fran and Matt have developed the cutest little relationship, mischief happens and Fran is right there in the middle of it all. As usual, there are extra characters you like, you don't like and some you hate and just when you think you know where the story is going....there's a twist!



Ms. Lin's characters have really grown over the course of this series and I really like all of them. If you haven't read this series, pick up book one and get started! It would be a wonderful day to spend a rainy afternoon, a day at the beach or commute time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun