Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Nevertheless: A Memoir

Nevertheless: A Memoir Nevertheless: A Memoir by Alec Baldwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I do enjoy watching Alec Baldwin, I've always been a fan. I think he's opinionated (like me) and he makes me think with his off the wall thinking, but this book made me see a different side of Alec. A compassionate man that loves his kids, not at all the smart a** he asks like in public. This man loves his wife and family and always has. I knew he liked old movies and it was nice to hear him talk about it and then at the end adding his faves (he left out Norma Shearer, how could one leave out Norma?). I enjoyed the book immensely and was sorry to see it end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun