Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 September 2018

Review: Elizabeth the Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch

Elizabeth the Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch Elizabeth the Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch by Sally Bedell Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I very much enjoyed this journey through the Queen's life. The insights into her early life were fun to visit because in my lifetime I have only known the Queen to be older. I also liked looking into the time during Diana's death and how the royal family had to reshape after that. In between these times, I saw a glimpse of a very strong woman that tries hard to uphold her duties and is willing to change with the times. I very much enjoyed this read. After I read the text version I did that audio and I enjoyed the narrator's voice.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun